SAP Calculation

Afternoon all, 

We finally achieved planning approval after 4 years, but that's another whole story of abuse of power (imho)...

So I'm now into the pre build stuff, including self-build mortgage applications.
I've seen that ecology.co.uk require a minimum SAP rating of 88 which I kind of assume should be achievable with reasonable modern build.
I need someone to make this calculation. Has anyone here got any recomendations. I won't have build drawings (not just planning drawings) 
until mid November, but I'd like to find someone for when I do.

Help appreciated.

A

it might be worth thinking about this all some more and how the SAP will fit in with the rest of the design/build of the house. for example, you might find a company to design all your M&E requirements who can also do thermal modelling or PHPP and then the SAP can be bundled in with all of that.

I mention this as we just went with the architect's choice for SAP and thermal modelling and had a lot of hassle with them but we didn't know any better. A little further down the line after I started looking in to MVHR, ASHP, Solar PV design etc I came across a company called Enhabit who are doing all of those for me and they also do thermal modelling/PHPP which would've given us a much better picture of how the whole house will work together.

so, maybe it's worth putting it all under one roof? I guess it all depends on what your goals for your house are.