Drainage Run Help!

Due to the distance and terrain of our plot, we had planned for a Treatment Plant, though since clearing the plot a lot, a solution to connect to the mains seems more likely. Here is a plan of our whole plot.

Drainage_Run.thumb.jpg.39b0e8b9434736368bc414d8854fa79c.jpg

The ground level in the vicinity of where 'New Foul Chamber (A)' is indicated by a red 'X' is around 11.8

The ground level in the vicinity of where 'New Foul Chamber (B) is indicated by a red 'X' is around 10.9

Chamber A and Chamber B are separated by a distance of around 44m

The ground level in the vicinity of the 'Existing Foul Chamber' is around 8.8 and it is positioned around 32m from Chamber B

I am being told that if we are to achieve a mains connection then a pump will be required. which I'm struggling to understand. It looks to me as though 'New Foul Chamber (B)' has plenty of scope to be as deep as is needed, owing to the fall from that to the existing chamber.

The tree labelled T38 is now earmarked for removal. The G6 pair are staying and clearly present a problem, which I am hoping we can mole under (a distance of around 15-18 metres), though this is yet to be confirmed and I would appreciate any input into.

Thanks in advance!

40 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

in a nutshell, chamber B needs to be HIGHER than the mains chamber by 13mm/m or 420mm to achive a minimum fall.

In all honesty, even the untrained eye on-site can see that there is no issue between chamber B and the mains chamber. But even A to B looks more than enough, so I cannot understand the suggestion of needing a pump.

Both properties are to connect to this newly installed run, but they are both visibly uphill from it.

just need a laser level and its sorted. set chamber B the deepest it will go and still give fall to the mains and work back. who said you needed a pumped chamber ?

topo survey normally lift the lids and give an invert reading.

Edited by Dave Jones

5 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

just need a laser level and its sorted. set chamber B the deepest it will go and still give fall to the mains and work back. who said you needed a pumped chamber ?

topo survey normally lift the lids and give an invert reading.

Topo didn't measure inverts because I didn't instruct them to at the time. I'm having him back, but he can't get here for at least 2 weeks and I can't wait that long.

The Groundworks company I had been hoping to use are talking of a pump, but I think it might be a way to play for time a little because they're busy and they know I'm desperate to get the first phase of our groundworks done as the sale of our the old place depends upon it. I imagine with the fact that I've challenged them will now mean I'll lose their interest and we'll be back to square one.