cheapest energy suppplier

TonyT

So looking around  this seems to be the cheapest energy supplier for my figures.

One Green Flex 7.0. Tariff type: Dual Fuel Only - Variable. Payment method: Direct Debit. Electricity unit rate: £0.1635064 per kWh. Electricity standing charge: £0.2100000 per day. Gas unit rate: £0.0301770 per kWh. Gas standing charge: £0.2100000 per day. Exit fees: N/A.

anyone got a referral link to another company that can beat this,  currently payine 16.35064 for elec and 3.061 for gas each with  a standing charge of 16p per day, current deal ends at the end of the month.

cheers

tony

3 minutes ago, TonyT said:

So looking around  this seems to be the cheapest energy supplier for my figures.

One Green Flex 7.0. Tariff type: Dual Fuel Only - Variable. Payment method: Direct Debit. Electricity unit rate: £0.1635064 per kWh. Electricity standing charge: £0.2100000 per day. Gas unit rate: £0.0301770 per kWh. Gas standing charge: £0.2100000 per day. Exit fees: N/A.

anyone got a referral link to another company that can beat this,  currently payine 16.35064 for elec and 3.061 for gas each with  a standing charge of 16p per day, current deal ends at the end of the month.

cheers

tony

Those are Outfox the Market tariffs - I'd say those are the cheapest I have ever found. 

• 3 months later...

I just want to pay for my energy that I use, not argue that in the summer when the heating is off and I’m still paying for gas they ask to change the direct debit:

great- no they want to put it up, then you spent ages arguing with them.

• Like 1

On 26/11/2021 at 10:30, TonyT said:

I just want to pay for my energy that I use, not argue that in the summer when the heating is off and I’m still paying for gas they ask to change the direct debit:

great- no they want to put it up, then you spent ages arguing with them.

Octopus are good for that, you have much more control of your account and payments than most.

56 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Octopus are good for that, you have much more control of your account and payments than most.

I agree, I read the meter and they bill me, great customer service and answer their phones (in English ?)