Section 73? Maybe or no chance?

The LA's hate s96 apps but it would seem appropriate to me. Mind you - you need to decide if you want to spend time arguing about the application route or getting the thing in the system to be decided. I had the same - Huntingdonshire Planning refused my s96 app and wanted a variation of condition (drawings) app instead - this lead to  full consultation.......

It is just about done (just as well as we built it anyway!) but I would dig my heels in next time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Faz said:

The LA's hate s96 apps but it would seem appropriate to me. Mind you - you need to decide if you want to spend time arguing about the application route or getting the thing in the system to be decided. I had the same - Huntingdonshire Planning refused my s96 app and wanted a variation of condition (drawings) app instead - this lead to  full consultation.......

It is just about done (just as well as we built it anyway!) but I would dig my heels in next time.

It’s time isn’t it! Really all you want is some advice from planning- one duty officer could look at plans saying “yes/no/no chance” etc. 

all I’m mindful of is to get cracking before I can’t afford the materials ?

In my opinion, it would require a S73/VoC application as the resulting changes would alter the look quite considerably and therefore more than what would normally be considered non-material.

Your other option is to submit a revised HH application, which may be free of charge.

• Like 1