Enforcement: a new twist on an old story.

On 16/06/2021 at 12:56, pocster said:

Crumbs @joe90 I’ll knock mine down and start again ?

Great idea - you can remake the whole thing out of walk on glazing, this would cause a shortage in the market for such material and you could clean up selling it to yourself - economics is a wonderful thing AND because the whole place would be see-through no one would notice it was there - thus not offending the neighbours AND you could disport  (enjoy oneself unrestrainedly - frolic) yourself about the place quite safe in the knowledge that you will be on full view ( I suppose this may offend the neighbours - but nothing one or two bands of obscuring film around the building at appropriate heights would not solve). Had the caravan man built similar structure outside the caravan he may have got away with it. Hiding in plain sight.

14 hours ago, epsilonGreedy said:

I believe we are spectating on the end-game of liberal democracy but things must be moving faster than I thought.

Possibly not given the result in the Amersham byelection.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, MikeSharp01 said:

... Had the caravan man built similar structure outside the caravan he may have got away with it. Hiding in plain sight.

His technique was cheaper, and altogether simpler.

Build a BFO wall. Buy and deploy a big BFO Rhodesian Ridgeback, and make and hang pair of BFO steel gates.