GRP roof issues

Steph83

Can anyone advise if a membrane is required under a GRP flat roof on a loft conversion? We have a little bit of membrane poked up under gutter and under lip of GRP but it flaps about in the wind and can easily be pulled out. 

I'm concerned that if it isnt correctly fitted the water will drive behind the GRP and behind the facias down. 

I've attached some images. 

I'd appreciate any advise on this matter. 

Thanks Steph 

IMG_20210615_192208.jpg

GRP has a membrane underneath and it kept flapping, blowing out so they siliconed it down into the gutter. I pnmly know this i managed to get access up thr guttering. Any other image attached. 

Thank you 

Screenshot_20210616_055554_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Apologies that top message meant to say there is Scaffolding back up so I managed to get access to look at guttering and flat roof. They have siliconed the membrane into the guttering and the Grey is also some sort of silicon / putty. 

Apologies that top message meant to say there is Scaffolding back up so I managed to get access to look at guttering and flat roof. They have siliconed the membrane into the guttering and the Grey is also some sort of silicon / putty. Should the membrane sit under the GRP and over hang a little? 

To me that membrane looks like DPC (stuff used in brick walls to give a damp course). It also looks like the GRP roof does not extend over the gutter properly hence rain running down the back of guttering. Silicone to the guttering is a bodge. Very difficult to see from pics, anyone else?

Edited by joe90