Electrics in wc

What regulations cover electrical installations in wc’s, ie a room with toilet and sink but no shower or bath? I understand that the bathroom zones do not apply so are there any other restrictions such as IP rated fixture requirements or limitations on socket locations? Thanks. 

Wish I had known this earlier :( Peeps may remember my struggle with having an en suite because of the disturbance to my sleep when OH goes to the bathroom. I, eventually, caved in and we have incorporated an en suite into our build. The sparkies tell us that you can get vanity mirrors that switch on with a wave of the hand when the door is closed. I really wanted a night light in there as you can get red ones designed to not disturb our circadian rhythms. 

3 hours ago, patp said:

Wish I had known this earlier :( Peeps may remember my struggle with having an en suite because of the disturbance to my sleep when OH goes to the bathroom. I, eventually, caved in and we have incorporated an en suite into our build. The sparkies tell us that you can get vanity mirrors that switch on with a wave of the hand when the door is closed. I really wanted a night light in there as you can get red ones designed to not disturb our circadian rhythms. 

Sorted! ?

51hFMQbdPtL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.50b52d94b24c2ba5f1de90100ff9b2ad.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Automatic-Operated-Presents-Bathroom-Washroom/dp/B08HQFGS6L/ref=asc_df_B08HQFGS6L/?

• Thanks 1