Nudura bay window steel posts?!

Hope Someone can help me with this, have gone to our build last week and the builder has put steel posts in the bay window as discussed with a recommended structural engineer who we were told was experience with Nudura and turns out he isn’t. Anyway long story short I want square bay widows and I don’t see how that can be achieved with these huge steel

posts in the way now, I have attached a photo of the windows we want, currently there are huge posts sticking up in each external Corner of the bays, and they’re not both in the same position if that makes sense?

any advise hugely appreciated, I’m going to speak to the builder in the morning but wells just wondering if anybody on here could give any advice please. Tia 

I can't see a photo but as for square bays it's usual to have corner posts. With the steel posts, you'll simply fix the windows to the steels and cover the steel posts with trims and insulation to reduce cold bridging. In a way this'll save you money on having to buy corner posts from the window company. My square bays, for example, have 109mm x 109mm corner posts plus the profile of the window frame @ 36mm each side. I worried how it would look but once installed it's surprising how the posts disappear from view from the inside and just look like a natural part of the window from the outside.

HTH