5 months in..

Calvinmiddle

Looking at Port Macquarie just a bit up from Forster.  Sydney was quickly discarded on the house prices, the move is to have more family time and a less stressful lifestyle, Sydney would be the opposite, even if that was the Northern Beaches where my wife has lived before.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Calvinmiddle said:

I have 2 young boys so it never looks like this.  We have decided to move so these are the agents shots, we are heading off to Australia!!!!

Grand Designs Australia beckons.

Really hope it works out well.

On paintings, I now have a George Hall original canvas from his gallery in Sydney last autumn.  And several rolled up prints that are waiting for my office to be tidy. Like a mug I bought it in week 1, so I was carrying this extra parcel from hotel to hotel until week 4.

F

20 hours ago, Calvinmiddle said:

Again Spot on - he occasionally has sales so that one was half price

Steven Brown has a sale on at the moment for Timber Prints - 37.5% off, and you do not even have to do a 5-for-8 deal. £25 not £40 for a 16" x 12".

https://www.stevenbrownart.co.uk/collections/timber-prints

I like the giraffe:

owen-kerr-timber-wall-art-francie-josie-

Ferdinand

2 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

Steven Brown has a sale on at the moment for Timber Prints - 37.5% off, and you do not even have to do a 5-for-8 deal. £25 not £40 for a 16" x 12".

https://www.stevenbrownart.co.uk/collections/timber-prints

I like the giraffe:

owen-kerr-timber-wall-art-francie-josie-

Ferdinand

OMG they're hideous, the sort of abominations I last saw decorating a hospital. 

But this is perhaps a good idea for an off topic thread - Artwork and prints for decorating your homes/self builds.

• 3 weeks later...