I feel like giving up on the idea.

Just now, Big Jimbo said:

Oh yeah, i'll stick around. where else would i go ? Need to keep my eye on the walk on glazing untill it gets to the point where it becomes swapable for a piece of used chewing gum, and a 40 win conker.

As you may soon acquire 300k I was wondering if you were interested in investing in “ Pocsters Basements Ltd “ ?

please note :

All investments carry risk , you may receive less than your original investment.

Not regulated by the FSA.

• Haha 2

Is there actually going to be any actual above ground rooms. People are starting to think that the basement is where you are kept by the other half. Like a slave, where you are just called up for servicing needs, and when she want's to inject you with a new virus to test.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

Is there actually going to be any actual above ground rooms. People are starting to think that the basement is where you are kept by the other half. Like a slave, where you are just called up for servicing needs, and when she want's to inject you with a new virus to test.

Do you know that’s a bloody good idea !

2 hours ago, Big Jimbo said:

Oh yeah, i'll stick around. where else would i go ? Need to keep my eye on the walk on glazing untill it gets to the point where it becomes swapable for a piece of used chewing gum, and a 40 win conker.

@pocster is only after £300k for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1