Another mistake need design ideas to solve

Hi
Was wondering if any one could help with this issue.
Hi, We have to move some windows due to an issue with tiling the roof and i am now left with a large ledge and not sure what to do with it. Also the balustrade will be in the eye line of the window.
I have thought about moving the wall bellow but it will mean a lot of work as 2 wall, 2 doors and a window will need to be moved 700 mm.
The stairs will be coming up where the ladder is not sure what to do about the space to the left and how to make a feature out of it and make it look naturally like it was designed to be there.
I am also going to ask if the stairs can be centred on the windows but that will depend on the amount of space I have.

InkedIMG_0641_LI.jpg

29 minutes ago, GrantMcscott said:
... not sure what to do about the space to the left and how to make a feature out of it...

• Line the wall with books and put a chair next to the balustrade.
  • Small office space
  • Space for a  large feature plant that needs indirect light
  • An occasional table with an old style phone on it - with a phone book and a copy of yellow pages
  • Naughty  chair for:  wife / grandchildren / teenagers / BCOs
  • Display space for your Gorilla Wrangling trophies and your Cycling Proficiency badge.
  • Like 1

We had a similar problem under our windows, so rather than creating a lower ledge with ballustrade across we built up the plasterboard to create a higher display shelf/recess for my kids artwork.  Works ok for us.

AC3320B2-1816-49E3-9373-33003B083D68.jpeg

• Like 2