3 d renders , how much and any good ?

So we are running head long into starting our build and I am at the point of making or having made most of the big decisions for the aesthetics of the outside of the house. It will be largely monochrome and my wife who loves the design and wants monochrome is a little bit worried it would be too much Black. I'm not worried but I'd like to get something that shows it in better detail than the arxhitects drawings to keep herself contented that it as she sees it in her head.  The Architects drawings are not 100% right with regards colours texture etc  so where can I get some done? How much are they? Are they worth it for what I want them for ?

I have gotten 3d imaging for two houses from the website Fiverr. It is a free lancing website so their are hundreds of different people providing the service. Have a look through their reviews, portfolio's and pricing to see which one best suits your needs. Most will include 2-3 revisions and changes of things that they didn't get right the first time. I paid about £120 each time for 8-10 external render images. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 20/05/2021 at 11:13, PaddyP said:

I have gotten 3d imaging for two houses from the website Fiverr. It is a free lancing website so their are hundreds of different people providing the service. Have a look through their reviews, portfolio's and pricing to see which one best suits your needs. Most will include 2-3 revisions and changes of things that they didn't get right the first time. I paid about £120 each time for 8-10 external render images. 

I love the idea of a "free lancing" website in that typo ?

Calling Sir Gawain...