UFH design - feedback/input

BotusBuild

I'd welcome input on the LoopCAD designs I've done. This first one is the Lower Ground - 3 bedrooms (to the left) with a bathroom (blue loop), ensuite bathroom at the top right, hallway/stairs where the yellow loop is, and a large other room with the two loops on the right. Where the manifold is, is the plant room. I've used 200mm ctrs guide for most rooms, 150mm for the two bathrooms.

All the loops will be tied to the reinforcing mesh in the insulated foundation slab (U-value - 0.11, 250mm concrete)

1110974373_CrookedLodge2v2.thumb.JPG.1453850ea293ba51cdcb73032879dd26.JPG

In the drawing below is the upper floor, which will likely be laid in spreader plates between floor joists, all loops 200mm centres.

361287320_CrookedLodgeUGF.thumb.JPG.44b2f4b9c74192475a2fef26d7f4c01b.JPG

On the ground floor, do not bother with any UFH in the entrance hall and stair well.  From the past 2 properties, I found those loops almost never turn on, it is an internal space and only a tiny bit of external wall to lose heat.

Instead, all those pipes that pass through the hall to get to their final rooms, spread those out at 200mm centres rather than bunched up, and that will give the entrance hall all the eating it is ever likely to need.

In my design I did not like the pipes all bunched through the hallway so drilled holes in some internal walls, with sleeves and ran the UFH pipes through them, the pipes in the hallway going elsewhere i spaced at the normal spacing (150mm in my case). I did have UFH in the hallway as I have none upstairs and as heat rises it helps  upstairs (my theory which does work). Mine is all one zone controlled by a room stat in the hallway which is central. The house is always 20’-21’.