Invoice has 'COPY' stamped on it

2 hours ago, NewToAllOfThis said:

Has anyone else had Copy printed on invoices and have been paid or queried when claiming the VAT back.

Yes I had at least one that had copy printed across it and it was paid fine which was good as it was for quite a lot of money. In my case the original had never been received so sent a copy. 

1 hour ago, NewToAllOfThis said:

Not a Forgery, but what have people done when they got a part refund for returning items, how did you show that !!!

I had a couple like that, I highlighted the returned items on the invoice and marked with a star and added a note for explanation then recalculated the amounts.

Not a Forgery, but what have people done when they got a part refund for returning items, how did you show that !!!

You can either apply a credit note as a negative value (that’s what I did) or do as @recoveringbuilder suggests and cross out the credited items. I had to adjust a number of invoices in that way as they included ineligible items such as tools. 

I put reciepts in plastic sleeves.  Where i had to make changes i added a note with something like "Deduction for returned items" on it with my calculation. On the spreadsheet I just put the results of my calculation.