Is a floor mounted door stop compatible with UFH

I need to fit a door stop in a bathroom to prevent the bathroom door whacking into the toilet pan. The bathroom will be tiled with 10mm thick porcelain tiles. Under that is the tile adhesive and under that is a 20mm cellecta xflo board that contains the UFH pipe.

Is a door stop mounted onto the floor (like this: https://www.diy.com/search?term=floor+mounted+door+stop) going to be compatible with that floor build-up or is there a risk that when screwed into the floor it will puncture the UFH? Even if it won't, I wonder if there is a more elegant solution that doesn't involve having something protruding out the floor? Does anyone have experience with:

1. a concealed restrictor attached to the door itself,  like this: https://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/product/concealed-door-closer-limiting-stay-stop-upvctimber-satin-stainless-steel-947297  or
  2. something more sophisticated that works within the hinge?

We have a door stop in our bathroom. We referred to photographs to check where the pipes were and used a short screw!

We mounted another for the shower door on the wall.

Edited by Temp

8 hours ago, Temp said:

We have a door stop in our bathroom. We referred to photographs to check where the pipes were and used a short screw!

We mounted another for the shower door on the wall.

I was also considering a wall mounted option. Problem is I've yet to find one that would have the "bumper" perpendicular to the projection of the wall mounted support. If anyone knows of such a product, please let me know. To give you and idea of the issue I'm trying to resolve, see below. Something like what i've drawn in red would be the ideal solution:

image.png.f13f09df10518b5b19ff8fdf9d96fa33.png

The best I've found so far is this, but it doesn't match the brassware (which is brushed brass finished) and I query whether it is strong enough: https://www.doorfurnituredirect.co.uk/silver-wall-mounted-door-stop-or-buffer-70mm.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4cOEBhDMARIsAA3XDRg6heb4ITzw-ng8yBK4JfZA5DaUnxjfeo9UdMtkGbbYA2OVsimuOIQaAuJhEALw_wcB

Edited by Adsibob

The D shape ones are easily modified. They have an 8mm threaded pin that you can remove and shorten to 12mm long, and then you drill a careful hole with a drill stop and then clean out the hole and epoxy the pin into the hole. A short (1/2”) stainless screw in the additional hole to stop it swiveling. 

54 minutes ago, PeterW said:

The D shape ones are easily modified. They have an 8mm threaded pin that you can remove and shorten to 12mm long, and then you drill a careful hole with a drill stop and then clean out the hole and epoxy the pin into the hole. A short (1/2”) stainless screw in the additional hole to stop it swiveling. 

I'm being really thick here, but what do you mean by the "D shape ones"?