MVHR P Trap & outlet

I'm retrofitting an MVHR unit shortly and have found a route for the 32mm condensation drain to the washing machine/tumble dryer pipe. Two questions:

• What is the best P Trap to use under the MVHR to allow easy access/maintenance later (ensure water is present and top up as necessary)? Is a bottle trap better to use here or a hepvo waterless trap?
  • I've two hoses (1" & 1/2") from the appliances going into a 1 1/2" waste pipe, what's the best way to add the 32mm drain pipe to this arrangement as they are just stuffed down the pipe currently...! 

Thanks all! 

I've got a fanny trap but maybe the 3/4" inch pipe dripping down into the hockey stick for the washing machine would have been just as good. Could see if it was dripping then and would exclude the need for a trap?

2 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

MVHR units must have a trap immediately fitted on them, regardless of what’s downstream.

After that trap its Carlto el Blancho. 

I'm having one of those enthalpy exchangers jobbies on my Zehnder unit. apparently that doesn't need a condensate drain thingy-ma-jig.

1 minute ago, Thorfun said:

I'm having one of those enthalpy exchangers jobbies on my Zehnder unit. apparently that doesn't need a condensate drain thingy-ma-jig.

Nope but make sure the ducting is well insulated and tilts down toward the wall inlets as they will draw in condensation on boost. 

• Thanks 1