foundation ducts qustion

Barryscotland

If the strip foundations are being poured at 750 below ground level does the mains water have to go under the founds or can you insulate the pipe and put it through a duct through the first course of block? And is there a quide anywhere for correct duct colours and what services can share ducts etc? Mains gas and electricity meters are going to be outside on the external wall so can they pass through the timber kit or do they need to go down, through the block and up through the floor slab?

Probably stupid questions and im sure the groundworkers no what they are doing but i'd like and idea too.

Thanks in advance for answers

not exactly foundation related but I've been looking in to this as my water mains will go over a culvert and I cannot get the 750mm min depth. I found this stuff (https://groundbreaker.co.uk/products/shalloduct/) which seems to fit the bill. I have someone from Southern Water Regulations team coming to site today to discuss it all.

it might be wise to speak to your local water company regulations team to find out what solution they're happy with.