2 hours ago, Mr Punter said:

You are best off contacting the designer / developer.

Hey Mr Punter! Yeah I tried and the actual developer told me its too far back in their records. Was built about 10 years go or so. Someone said to me it looks like furness Edwardian mixed gray but i dont think it is

I know it is really dull but you just have to trawl the Ibstock / Weinerberger / Fonterra etc selectors and choose some samples. We did it for what felt like ages but am happy with the choices made as the brickwork approaches completion.

26 minutes ago, Internet Know How said:

Hey Mr Punter! Yeah I tried and the actual developer told me its too far back in their records. Was built about 10 years go or so. Someone said to me it looks like furness Edwardian mixed gray but i dont think it is

where is it built ..? Can narrow down sometimes by location 

23 hours ago, Faz said:

I know it is really dull but you just have to trawl the Ibstock / Weinerberger / Fonterra etc selectors and choose some samples. We did it for what felt like ages but am happy with the choices made as the brickwork approaches completion.

I agree its a long process. We have spent hours looking for houses online we like, then going to see the brick in person because from a sample its hard to work out what the end product will be. We actually picked an ibstock olde english buff late last year, which looks really nice, however they are having production issues with it at the moment so we cant source it. I will do as you suggest though thanks!

21 hours ago, bassanclan said:

Weinerberger kempley antique...

I could be anything, but thats a good place to start!

You really need to get closer and look if its an imitation handmade, sandfaced etc

tmp-cam-8945615416954773506.jpg

This house is in cheshire, seen it on google street view. I like this brick, and I also think its different to the one I sent. I have this on my short list ;)

• 1 month later...