What are these called?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

There are little pins that compress to keep window bars (not security ones, decorative ones to make it look like a 4 panel window) in place on the front of windows in a Scandinavian style chalet. Anyone know what they are called so we can google them to buy more!


Edited by Roz

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now