Final house layout critique

10 hours ago, DevilDamo said:

Never ideal to have a washbasin below a window to the En-suite. Where would the mirror go?

The ensuite is a bit tricky, I want the toilet on the left so the foul will easily get to the svp. 

Not sure how else to arrange it.

All looks very well thought through and a good use of space.  I like to see storage in all the bedrooms but it looks like it they could all accommodate a bit.  The bathroom extracts are best placed in the middle of the shower, although you won't die if they are left as is.  Was MVHR too impractical to incorporate?

38 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

All looks very well thought through and a good use of space.  I like to see storage in all the bedrooms but it looks like it they could all accommodate a bit.  The bathroom extracts are best placed in the middle of the shower, although you won't die if they are left as is.  Was MVHR too impractical to incorporate?

Good points on the vents and i was thinking of doing in built wardrobes in the wall between the first floor bedroom.

MVHR is a possibility but I don't know if I can fit it in. See my post in the ventilation sub forum.

12 minutes ago, Adsibob said:

Looks very nice.  In the en-suite can you get rid of that “A/C” cupboard so that you can have a bigger shower, or is that an air con unit?

It was where the hwc was going to go before it went downstairs. 

It may be used for storage or even a mwhr.