Rendering make up

Hopeful

Few queries here, opinions from the experts would be appreciated! Timber frame house, and i have dormers to render, the face and sides, plus a panel above a lower roof going up to a peak, that is 1.3 deep by 4m roughly.

The spec make up is obviously render, mesh, base coat, Knauf aquapanel fixed with stainless screws and joints taped, vertical battens, horizontal battens. To match the blockwork at the main bit, the depth will have to come in flush so i will need to be at the 145mm mark (firestop plus 95mm block). To achieve the vertical and horizontal battens, plus correct depth, should i use a vertical  38x50 up every stud, basically a firestop immitation, then another 38x50 horizontal then vertical? If i go 50mm,38mm,38mm, then 18mm sheething ply takes me to 144mm. Or just do one horizontal 38x50 across all the kit studs and then rip and fix vertical stick at correct depth to achieve my distance? 

Dormers are another issue! Don't see the need for such a make up on them, would one horizontal 38x50 then 18mm ply be adequate? I will use tyvek tf200 on the ply behind the mesh as well.