Heras fencing, used cost?

Moonshine

6 minutes ago, Vijay said:

IIRC I paid a tenner a panel with clips and foot for my used ones

That’s a very good price and I think you were lucky to get them at that price.  

I bought from this guy who delivered them for me. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heras-Style-Security-Mesh-Fencing-Panel-Construction-Grade-Block-feet-Clip/233836089800?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Yes £10 for panel/feet/clips is very good. Best I've paid is £20 for the same on facebook marketplace. Helps if you have access to a trailer :-). If you don't want them for long might be worth hiring them, last time I enquired (18mths ago) they were £2/wk.

I got 30 panels for £11 each for just the panels. You can easily find clips for around a pound and I knew someone with an old pallet of feet that I paid £50 for. They charged £100 for delivery as it was a fair way.

Tip on collecting as I have done it as well. I hired a luton van and they shifted in transit causing the door to jam. That was fun  sort in the dark at 10pm.

Locally you can buy a decent used newish panel, foot and clip from a "trader" for about £22 plus delivery. I think I sold mine for about £18.  Much less than that and either its a good buy, or the panels are a bit crappy.