Cost for Curved brick wall 19m long

Does £1900 seem ok for a curved brick wall, 19 metres long, 5 courses high with bricks layed horizontal to cap. The wall will be made of blue engineering bricks.  The builder who did most of the work on our house popped out to price it up for us at the weekend but has been delayed starting on another job so just text to say he could start tomorrow if we wanted.  I was going to get another couple of quotes from others we used so don't have anything to compare it too, but getting it done quickly is appealing.  He has done all the other brick work on our house so I know the quality is ok.

Thanks all, he's coming tomorrow. He finished off our MBC shell and has laid approximately 5000 staffy blues for us so I know the quality of his work. He said he is doing us  reduced cost because he has got loads of business from doing our house for us. 

Thanks all, the ballast is for the footings. The Labour is £900 and materials £1000, blues are difficult to come by still so BM's are charging a premium espeically the hollows.  When we built our house the order went in for them in September 2015 and they ended up being delivered in December 2015 (5000 bricks) we didn't need them until February but luckily our builder was good at planning ahead. I had builders driving past asking to buy some as they couldn't get hold of them.  It was lucky he over ordered as we ended up having enough for a wall we wanted as part of our landsacping which we were planning on doing later on this year but bit the bullit and had it done at the same time.  And now I have been talked into getting a puppy we need to get the rest of the garden finished.  Lukily I laid the grass seed in september so we have a lawn .