Caravan hook-up - what do I need?

Tom

So we're moving our consumer unit etc out of one of the barns that we're dismantling ready for our build, and at the same time will put in a new run of armoured cable to supply the caravan. I have an electrician coming to connect it all up, but I will be putting the cable in and want to get all the sockets etc that I need. I'm trying to find the right sort of hook-up socket for the caravan that I can fix to a wooden stake outside. Would this do?: https://www.toolstation.com/industrial-socket-ip67/p31599  Ideally I'd like a weather proof socket next to it to so that the builders  can  plug in stuff that they might need, but can't find an all-in-one unit. Is IP67 sufficient?

Thanks all.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

static

So the feed to the caravan and the site socket(s) are separate.

The important thing (your electrician should know this) is you may need a local earth for both of them, the general rule is if you have a TNCS earth then you do not connect that to either.

So in your meter box a mini consumer unit to feed the caravan and site sockets from their own MCB's.  Site socket needs an RCD, feed to caravan may be without an RCD if the caravan has it's own CU that contains an rcd.

16A socket is more normal for a site socket.

Normally for a static caravan you take the feed straight into the consumer unit in the 'van, not normally via a flex and a plug.