Viessmann Vitodens 200-w - initial impressions

larry

That’s good news @larry. Mine was installed a week before Christmas and has been ticking along nicely since. We have been running it fairly constantly to dry the house out. Not fully set up yet, as hot water tank still hasn’t been installed, but that is due to happen this week. 

• 10 months later...
On 21/02/2021 at 08:54, larry said:

Fourth gotcha, we've got a fairly large detached house and had previously had an older Baxi boiler which clearly had the pump turned right up to maximum. The Viessman has a variable speed pump, but I found that I had to adjust the minimum pump speed setting upwards somewhat to get the far-out radiators warm at the same time as the rest of the house. 

hey,

thanks for the info

how did you do this and change the pump speed? having a similar issue in my house

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/12/2022 at 13:00, JamieP83 said:

hey,

thanks for the info

how did you do this and change the pump speed? having a similar issue in my house

Sorry for a slow reply. If I'm honest I can't remember exactly where that setting was, but the manual is here - I can't remember if it was the setting on page 59 or page 71, but try one of those options- you access from menu --> service --> password 'viservice' 

http://viessmanndirect.co.uk/files/9dda3bd0-9827-4190-9cfc-a6790125f008/5776863 Vitodens 200-W B2HB B2KB 35kW Installation and Service Instructions.pdf

Hope that helps

• 3 months later...