Any ideas on how to sort this mess out

Jcorn

Hello,

My neighbours extension/conservatory was built many years ago and the block work is not very pretty at all. We've just had the patio done and wanted to get it sorted.

The wall will be rendered but the top of it could be a bit of an issue and not sure what sort of trade could sort it, would it be bricklayer, roofer or the plasterer who renders it.

What would be the best option? Was thinking aluminum coping but not sure.

20210216_155451.jpg

Absolutely honking having to look at that garbage when chilling out in your garden. I feel for you, as much as its their responsibility I suspect they don't care. So to get rid of that hideous wall some clever hiding needs to be done. Fence panel with trellis and some climbers going up it?

• Like 1

Not very pretty is an understatement, I’m surprised they were able to build that.before you do anything to the wall you need to sort out the water issue. Maybe show your neighbor that photo let them see what you have to look at every day and see if you can come to some agreement. I’d probably try taking there copings off and make them wider bridging your wall with a bit of overhang,might keep water away.

Regards. James

• Like 1