Makita Cordless Circular

Onoff

Just now, pocster said:

Then young master you must learn the way of Dewalt XR 18v or 40v . The force is with me ...

In honesty, I used to be 100% DeWalt, then they went to a place where a combi drill wouldn't last me 18 months.... utter shite. My very first DeWalt combi is still up my attic and still works, after 9 years of taking it all over the world and giving it a proper beating.

I have the DeWalt 780 XPS shadowline and that is an awesome bit of kit, but the oil-filled gearbox of my Makita BL impact, which is deliciously quiet for an impact drill, is my favourite. If DeWalt do something similar I could be tempted to jump back as DeWAlt actually do some nice gear again, now. Shame I had to leave that camp due to the then offerings just being complete and total shite. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

In honesty, I used to be 100% DeWalt, then they went to a place where a combi drill wouldn't last me 18 months.... utter shite. My very first DeWalt combi is still up my attic and still works, after 9 years of taking it all over the world and giving it a proper beating.

I have the DeWalt 780 XPS shadowline and that is an awesome bit of kit, but the oil-filled gearbox of my Makita BL impact, which is deliciously quiet for an impact drill, is my favourite. If DeWalt do something similar I could be tempted to jump back as DeWAlt actually do some nice gear again, now. Shame I had to leave that camp due to the then offerings just being complete and total shite. 

A traitor to the Dewalt camp ! . Therefore I curse all your grout lines not be level 

9 minutes ago, pocster said:

A traitor to the Dewalt camp ! . Therefore I curse all your grout lines not be level 

Unfortunately, Obi-Wank-Kenobi, my tiling is of a standard that makes others weep. Mill-ponds wish to be as flat as my work.

Strangely, over the years, I have never been tempted to try Tramps-Piss coloured grout. Not sure what it is exactly that's dissuaded me, but may be something in the name......  :D 

And now.... time for something to level the playing field........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

Unfortunately, Obi-Wank-Kenobi, my tiling is of a standard that makes others weep. Mill-ponds wish to be as flat as my work.

Strangely, over the years, I have never been tempted to try Tramps-Piss coloured grout. Not sure what it is exactly that's dissuaded me, but may be something in the name......  :D 

And now.... time for something to level the playing field........

I post a humble Dewalt wholesome sweet girl . You and Mikita turn it into sexist , plastic padded women of the night .

You have encompassed the dark side .

Shame ! . May all your ‘ just stick a f ucking speedfit in there ‘ result in great waves of destructive biblical water to wash your filthy Makita mud to hell .

Any current recommendations for good 3rd party Makita batteries? Only for drill and impact driver I don't have any other tools yet 3-4 mAhs would do. 

I need some batts and there have been no offers on OEM ones for months.