If you have anthracite grey ...

Mandana

1 hour ago, Bonner said:

I am close to ordering my windows, still dithering about colours. Was thinking grey external and natural timber internally but the dark internal colour seems to frame the view nicely ?

That was my experience at my friend's place.

7 hours ago, Red Kite said:

We used granite  on the  window cills throughout the house . |It came cut to size- easy to  fit, never need to paint . We have grey aluclad outside with cream painted wood inside 

cill.JPG

This looks great! ?

8 hours ago, Red Kite said:

We used granite  on the  window cills throughout the house . |It came cut to size- easy to  fit, never need to paint . We have grey aluclad outside with cream painted wood inside 

cill.JPG

I used black gloss £11 600x600 porcelain floortiles.

On 28/03/2021 at 10:01, Mandana said:

Walls will Farrow & Ball’s Ammonite. 

We've used that colour extensively and it's really worked. Consider the Purbeck Stone as a darker colour from the same pallete for feature walls etc.

Of course, we bought the paint from a local decorator's paint shop who can mix up any F&B paint colour at a fraction of the price.

3 hours ago, Bitpipe said:

We've used that colour extensively and it's really worked. Consider the Purbeck Stone as a darker colour from the same pallete for feature walls etc.

Of course, we bought the paint from a local decorator's paint shop who can mix up any F&B paint colour at a fraction of the price.

Thanks! We’ve got the full range of testers from Strong White to Mole’s Breath lol. 

Our decorators have had ours mixed up by Johnstone’s. Would love to have had unlimited funds to have F&B’s paint, but needs must! 

Looking at the ranges now which will tie in the kitchen/living/outside etc ...

4EE2170B-5750-4741-B16F-7CA9CD2CF9D9.jpeg

07AE84A8-D502-4B04-84C2-5EEA4376B60A.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Bonner said:

Hmm ?, got me thinking now. First reaction was to go with white boards but the grey looks very smart

It was one of the two million decisions that needed to be made! Someone nearly put me off by mentioning seeing dust all the time, then I remembered we used to have black window boards with black frames and they didn’t show the dust any more than white ones did. Very happy with our decision ☺️

• Thanks 1