Repointing or Time to Worry?

Mags

I don’t think so but others may know for sure. 
A quick Google for presale Surveyors report showed one doing it for £525 (not in your area though.) 

If you were down the road of selling & the buyers survey showed something up & they wanted to drop £5k then you’d most likely swallow it,wouldn’t you? 

56 minutes ago, Brickie said:

I don’t think so but others may know for sure. 
A quick Google for presale Surveyors report showed one doing it for £525 (not in your area though.) 

If you were down the road of selling & the buyers survey showed something up & they wanted to drop £5k then you’d most likely swallow it,wouldn’t you? 

What £525 or £5k?

I am hopeful it just needs repointing. I noticed most of the neighbours have had it done or rendering applied. 

2 hours ago, Mags said:

What £525 or £5k?

If you were at the stage of your sale where your buyer’s survey showed something up & they wanted to drop £5k as a result,you’d probably bite the bullet. 
If,however,you’d had a pre sale survey done yourself which brought that issue to your attention,you could make a decision on whether to rectify it or to make any potential buyer aware of it,reducing your risk of having to accept a hit further down the line. 

• Like 1