Camera kit recommended

Sansco on amazon

its plug and play.

2mp cameras.

think you get everything including 4 cameras for under £200. Includes cables.

I have expensive cameras and recorders at work so am aware what’s on the market , this works great

14 hours ago, TonyT said:

Sansco on amazon

its plug and play.

2mp cameras.

think you get everything including 4 cameras for under £200. Includes cables.

I have expensive cameras and recorders at work so am aware what’s on the market , this works great

Thanks Tony. 
would you say this one:

[Upgrade 5MP] SANSCO HD CCTV Camera System, 4 Channel Surveillance DVR with (4) 5MP Outdoor Dome Cameras and 1TB Hard Drive (2560x1920p,Vandal-Proof, Continuous/Motion Recording, Rapid USB Backup, Easy Mobile Viewing, Instant Push Notifications and Email Alerts on Movement Detection) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00K8SFJBY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_TAN4801FN7D60E4W8ZN9

Mine is 18 months old, so this looks like an updated version, with better resolution cameras,

it has an app for remote viewing, I don’t use it, I have no fixitation to watch cameras all the time, every time the postman/delivery arrives.

i just log on at the weekend and check viewing history, if it’s continuous green strip it’s recording. If it looks like a bar code it’s stopped for some reason.

I have no connection to the company.

i was just looking for something that was fit for purpose, recorded images and wasn’t too expensive.

• 2 years later...
On 01/02/2021 at 09:43, TonyT said:

Mine is 18 months old, so this looks like an updated version, with better resolution cameras,

it has an app for remote viewing, I don’t use it, I have no fixitation to watch cameras all the time, every time the postman/delivery arrives.

i just log on at the weekend and check viewing history, if it’s continuous green strip it’s recording. If it looks like a bar code it’s stopped for some reason.

I have no connection to the company.

i was just looking for something that was fit for purpose, recorded images and wasn’t too expensive.

So is this the latest version ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NPT0YZO?tag=track-ect-uk-821016-21&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1&ascsubtag=ecSEP19bzj8jlj9qegkz