Waste Pipe Installation

LA3222

Started to run out the internal soil stacks to where they need to be.

First one, has an inlet for sink/shower waste in the ceiling void. Above that I have a 90 degree coming out which the geberit should drop down into - with the use of a 90 degree connection of some description. 

Both branches coming into the stack are one above other, but there is more than the required 200mm separation in line with Part H?

I've capped it off with an AAV, will leave it there and see if BC says owt about accessibility, if he does ill just extend it into the loft above!

Just have a 50mm pipe to run into the black grommet on the soil stack and thats the first one done.

I'd appreciate it if folks could take a look and if there is something I've done wrong, let me know before I crack on with t'others!

20210126_112204.jpg

20210126_124038.jpg

20210126_123956.jpg

20210126_124004.jpg

In case it helps later..

When choosing a wall mounted WC pan I found loads of apparent differences in dimensions. Seems like every make had a different way of specifying the relationship between the mounting bolts, waste and flush pipe. After some head scratching I figured out they were mostly the same pitch it was just the way they were specified differed. Some assumed a different height for the seat etc. However I did find a few non-standard arrangements and if you design for one of those pans it could be hard to replace later. 

Here is a spreadsheet I created while trying to make sense of it all. Do double check before you buy as I cant be sure I didn't make a mistake.

WC.xlsx