Please help me find the right greyish white facing brick

Adsibob

I need to order about 3000 bricks for a rear extension in the next week. Despite having received lots of samples of bricks made/sourced by the companies listed below, I have still not found what I'm looking for, which is a slightly rustic brick that is principally white with a touch of grey. Many of the samples I've received are either too dark, or they have tones of beige/brown in them, or they are of questionable quality. I'm looking for the cool white/greys. I don't want anything that is cream.

Perhaps the closest I've found to what I'm looking for is:

-Vandersanden Perla (https://www.vandersanden.com/en-uk/products-and-solutions/perla) but in some lights this looks a bit creamy rather than whitish grey

-Vandersanden Lima (https://www.vandersanden.com/en-uk/products-and-solutions/lima) but this has too much tonal variation between the light grey and the dark grey blend

-Wienerberger Terca Silver - very nice looking brick, particularly in the photos, but the sample just looks a couple of shades too dark.

-bespoke brick company karma white grey handmade (https://www.bespokebrick.com/karma-white-grey-handmade/).

The last one is possibly the best colour match, however the samples show the finished surface of the brick crumbling away revealing a buff yellow colour underneath which you can even just make out on the picture linked to above. I queried this with the salesperson and they explained that the buff I am seeing is the clay base of the brick and that the way these are made is to dip those cuboids of clay into a cement mixture which then bonds onto the brick giving it its coloured appearance. I explained I was concerned that as the samples (which were wrapped in bubble wrap!) were slightly chipped, the bricks could easily chip during construction/delivery or just through time/weathering, revealing this buff colour which I don't like. He said that to address this concern he could provide me with some of the the cement solution which i can apply if necessary to any chipped bricks after they are built in to a wall. This just doesn't appeal to me at all and, at least in my mind, makes me concerned that the bricks - which we will see all the time - won't look good either because they're chipped and you can see the buff or because we've covered the chips with this solution but our patch jobs just looks a bit "blue peter".

Is it possible the brick I'm looking for doesn't exist??? Apart from the providers listed below (which I've already exhausted), can anybody recommend others that I haven't considered? I'm looking for standard British size bricks, but can deviate from this slightly.  To clarify, I am not brick matching as my existing property is covered with white render.

-Vandersanden

-Ibstock

-BEA

-Wienerberger

-Edenhall

-TBS (Traditional Brick and Stone)

-ABB (UK arm of Dutch brick manufacturer Rijswaard Baksteen)

-The bespoke brick company

-GIMA

- brokers like Brick Butler and Brick Hunter

Have you tried the Reclamation yards?

Solopark near Cambridge is massive-I don’t know if they have an online catalogue but I’d be surprised if not. The Cambridge whites when they’re reclaimed can have a greyish tone,also worth looking at Gaunts & Luton Greys.