Ecodan ashp

Roby

2 hours ago, Adam E said:

Hi  what are the author settings 

Ha, auto correct...should have said aux. Looks like you solved it - as you say, easy once you know!

Edited by LA3222

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, new member, hope it's okay to post on this older thread.  I've found the relevant settings but before I can see the freeze stat temperature it gives me the option for system shutdown - and when I choose No, it takes me back to the menu and won't let me see the settings.  Is that usually the case?  I haven't dared shut it down to find out because I don't know how I'd turn it on again, so I have no idea what temperature it's set to.

I'm almost certain the engineer who serviced it last year added glycol but I can't be absolutely sure.  The pump however has been going overnight more often than not since September!  It was driving me nuts when I didn't know why it was always going, and now it's frustrating not being able to see the setting.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also tried to turn off the freeze stat but like the poster above when I go to the settings and select the relevant one to get to the freeze stat is asks says "system shut down - yes, no". I'm also not sure whether to go ahead and do this. Can anyone confirm that when you save and exit the settings the system just comes back on or is there a process for this?

Any help much appreciated cos the noise at night while it whirrs away for no reason is driving me batty!

10 hours ago, yb900 said:

I have also tried to turn off the freeze stat but like the poster above when I go to the settings and select the relevant one to get to the freeze stat is asks says "system shut down - yes, no". I'm also not sure whether to go ahead and do this. Can anyone confirm that when you save and exit the settings the system just comes back on or is there a process for this?

Any help much appreciated cos the noise at night while it whirrs away for no reason is driving me batty!

Yeah do the shut down if you want to change those settings

• 4 weeks later...

Whoops, I kept checking for replies and then when I stopped, replies came!  Thanks, I will try.  I've since noticed the sticker saying 'Glycol added {date}' so now 100% sure.

On 07/02/2023 at 20:30, yb900 said:

What happened after you shut it down?  Does it then let you into the settings and you can change them, and restart the system?