Water in ducting! Cut and drain or leave?

Right, so I've had all my ducting and vents in for a while. Manifolds have been partially fitted but the main Vent Axia was not ready to be used as I wanted it to be fully insulated before usage (As all ducting and main unit is in cold loft). All vent points in the rooms have been sealed off up to this point....apart from one - the bathroom which for some reason I had opened up and fitted with air valve (think it was to demonstrate the look to the wife). I'm not 100% sure why one duct has filled with water, but what I think what has happened is that steam from bathroom has escaped up the vent, along the ducting, into manifold and then down again into one of the other ducts...and eventually condensed to create a nice pool of water. 

The particular duct is a fresh supply feed to one of the rooms. So should I just leave it and let future air dry out the duct (and hope there's no mould build up in the meantime?). Or should I cut a small pin prick in there now and drain and seal up?

I'm hoping to have the whole system insulated and ready to start using it in the next few days.

Any input anyone?

2 hours ago, Eric said:

I would be interested to see the unit once insulated if possible?

I have the vent axia sentinel BH & I need to insulate it.

It's pretty much covered up with a mix of loft roll, PIR and silver bubble wrap type stuff, but will take some pics.

Interesting issue!

A pin prick would be the easiest solution but I would leave it as a last resort.

Depending on the distance where your “pool” is located, have you thought of using a garden hose attached to a hover trying to suck out as much as you can? The remaining water could evaporate by blowing / sucking air through it with a fan etc?