Completion Certificate

I should have said, we got our completion certificate the other week after 18 months. We are far from finished of course :D but we've convinced the BI that its not a complete liability although I'm sure it still is. Still quite a way to go to finish bits off although it is all functioning as it should. Just the epic loose end and snagging list to contend with. 55 sq m and so far we're 90 grand into it. Ball park as I gave up counting long ago.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alphonsox said:

Congratulations - That's a major milestone in any project. Have you moved in yet ?

Of course, we never moved out - even though adding 55sq m to a 75sq m house is a pretty disruptive project.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

I think you may go down in forum history as one of the more tolerant folk :)

Good to see a new bulb has been fitted into the light at the end of your tunnel ;)

Its a train.

do you know what has actually helped recently? The prospect of being able to re-mortgage at a reasonable cost.

36 minutes ago, Tennentslager said:

Time for a brace of estate agent style photos I think...full editor edition with marketing bullocks captions please...go on you know you want to???

When I say it's not finished, it is not finished. I have to decorate properly now. Should take 4 months.