Thoughts on drainage plan

Adam2

We're about to start getting drainage dug for this floor so thought would post up the proposed design from engineer co.

Points of note are that this floor is below the invert of our existing ground floor level manhole going out to street sewer hence the pump chamber which will pump up to this manhole. Pump chamber is not serving whole house so I understand we have flexibility on sizing - will serve an en-suite, WC, utility and kitchen. The base depth of the chamber will be adjusted depending on final sizing so likely to be lower than indicated in plan.

Surface water goes down into the already installed soakaway.

Solid lines = foul drainage and dashed = surface water

S03 at the top of image is at ground level and brings garage roof/driveway water down to this floor level.

Silt trap is already installed and the pipe shown running to that diagonally connects into the chamber S04.

Roof of the basement is the outside terrace for the floor above.

cheers for ideas

image.thumb.png.71adf1becac43837f718de90c4ce9844.png

Thanks @CivilEng2020, I had a few suggestions to the engineer and added an extra one similar to your suggestions. I tried to crudely change the latest design to show the idea for improving F04 - I think this may be able to be replaced by a rodding access as you suggest, also tweaked a few other bits. New in orange, tried to cover the old black lines - think you can get the idea.

I moved F01 and F02 further right as that greatly reduces the chamber depths as the ground will rise steeply from right to left. I think we're almost there - need to be as digging this week 

image.thumb.png.e2c8126b3378711535380637207e3539.png

On 03/01/2021 at 18:54, JamesP said:

My only concern is where is the Pantry? 

There is a small pantry - top left in kitchen area. Originally planned as WC accessed from other side of wall - but re moved that  ?