2020 ends on a high note (surprisingly)

Just now, Gav_P said:

Was this directly next to your build or the other side of the road from you? I know someone who lives there and they have an internal stained glass window. 

Directly next to.

Who do you know?. PM we if they are a wanker and objected to my build. Apologies if you know them but they are still a wanker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pocster said:

Directly next to.

Who do you know?. PM we if they are a wanker and objected to my build. Apologies if you know them but they are still a wanker.

I’m guessing they are far enough away not to have any reasonable objection. But to be fair anyone living round there is a posh w**ker anyway :)

Just now, Gav_P said:

I’m guessing they are far enough away not to have any reasonable objection. But to be fair anyone living round there is a posh w**ker anyway :)

30 neighbours objected . As it's Stoke Bishop - I think if you are within a 1 mile radius you feel the 'need' i.e. prick; to object.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, pocster said:

Actually why can't I have stained glass ceiling panels back lit to act as lighting?? . Too OTT?????

Thats what I was planning to do. Was going to use a flat panel ceiling light as the back-light. 

2 minutes ago, pocster said:

30 neighbours objected . As it's Stoke Bishop - I think if you are within a 1 mile radius you feel the 'need' i.e. prick; to object.

That’s ridiculous... there is nothing to object about. From anyone outside you are just replacing a crappy old garage with something of similar size. 
Theres nowt stranger than folk! 

2 minutes ago, Gav_P said:

That’s ridiculous... there is nothing to object about. From anyone outside you are just replacing a crappy old garage with something of similar size. 
Theres nowt stranger than folk! 

LOL!. Oh LORD! - why do you think it took me 5 applications and 5 years to get planning. To know your enemy is to know their weakness!.

Not as simple as you think . LOTS of stuff not shown on the councils website . Winner , winner, chicken dinner!

I'm in Stoke Bishop but not a posh twat - just a twat ...

Edited by pocster
Too much wine
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, pocster said:

Really?. Are you planning to do it soon (ish )? - would love too see it!

Wont be soon unfortunately.  So far I've only made a test panel to teach myself and that was done some time ago pre covid. This is it propped up on a wall light. You can see I didn't get the sides straight and some lines aren't smooth curves. 

251396167_StainedGlass.thumb.jpg.44423c1749716c68511369a32f7e15a7.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Temp said:

Wont be soon unfortunately.  So far I've only made a test panel to teach myself and that was done some time ago pre covid. This is it propped up on a wall light. You can see I didn't get the sides straight and some lines aren't smooth curves. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69c251396167_StainedGlass.thumb.jpg.44423c1749716c68511369a32f7e15a7.jpg

I must dig up a photo of the piece we had commissioned