My 3D renders for my self build

Jason L

2 hours ago, Jason L said:

.... some colour 3D visuals for my house, I'm pleased with how they come out, what do you think ?

Excellent. Crisp, and therefore helpful. Will the image / animation run on a phone ( is there a 'reader' for the file)?  I ask because I have often shown people Sketchup renders on my phone : Sketchup offers a good reader that seems to work well on mobile platforms.

Edited by ToughButterCup

55 minutes ago, ToughButterCup said:

Excellent. Crisp, and therefore helpful. Will the image / animation run on a phone ( is there a 'reader' for the file)?  I ask because I have often shown people Sketchup renders on my phone : Sketchup offers a good reader that seems to work well on mobile platforms.

Thank you ?. The image is just a jpg. I’ll have to check on the animation output but I would think it will run ok. 

23 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

They look good, is the program easy to use, I’m a bit thick you see. 

I like diggers and nailing things together 

i noticed it said trial version, any pointers to getting this, do I need to tell a few porkies as I fill in registration forms or anything. 

Thanks.  Yes it is easy to use and anyone can download the trial version which is for  2 weeks.   it’s a rendering program and you need another program to make the model such as sketchup   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jason L said:

Thanks.  Yes it is easy to use and anyone can download the trial version which is for  2 weeks.   it’s a rendering program and you need another program to make the model such as sketchup   

What a shame. Thats me done for then. I tried sketch up, and was hopelessly lost in minutes.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...