Chinese Diggers

LSB

With a muck bucket on, a Telehandler is a useful bit of kit but you really do need to be trained to use them. They have stability issues at load/reach and they do need a really fine touch or you will have problems and dumping a pallet of blocks from 15ft will spoil someone’s day if they are under them ... 

@Russell griffiths Is the zero swing that good..? I’ve looked at the Bobcat and it seems nearly top heavy ..! 

I would have an excavator on site any day over a telehandler so many more jobs it can do and places it can go.  However I have 30 pallets of paving bricks in the wrong place right now and absolutely no (easy) way of getting them moved...... 

Just now, PeterW said:

Local farmer and £50....???

There is one on the island....... I am praying to the manito gods that the owner will see fit to help me out, good bloke just very busy with his own self build so I will need to wait patiently. 
I got given the pavers for nothing and they loaded two pallets at a time onto my trailer at the yard but I had to unload every single brick by hand at my end....... access issues meant I had to unload in the most convenient place which very quickly became the most inconvenient place to have 30 pallets of bricks... anyway I live in hope that I will get them moved before April ! 

• Like 1