Duplexvent MVHR

Hi

We are in the process of buying a 60's house with the intention of fully refurbishing it - and I have been learning all about MVHR from this forum! I am intending fitting MVHR together and an ASHP with underfloor heating, together wit all the necessary insulation and airtightness improvements. 

I'm currently struggling to decide on what MVHR unit to go with. I'm under no illusions that this is not a new build passivehouse, it is and always will be a 60's detached and whilst we can do a lot to it, it will never be perfect from an airtightness/insulation perspective. My aim with the MVHR is primarily to improve the indoor air quality (particularly humidity!), anything else is a bonus as far as I am concerned, although I am hoping with some attention to detail we can do a good job overall!

My question is does anyone have any recommendations with regards to brands/models of unit? Anything in particular to look for? Given the constraints above, I am looking for a fairly budget unit. The house is ca. 120 m2, 3 beds, 1 bathroom plus kitchen, wc and utility.  I've been looking at BPC based partially on some of the recommendations on here. They currently have some ex-show Airflow DV90 units. that seem like such a good deal I am seriously considering buying one now in advance of even completing the purchase-does anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/advice/experiences

George 

Budget units available from fan manufacturers, I use Boulder units available on line.

I would undersize and slightly pressurise the house so all draughts go very slowly outwards a few% difference in balancing flows/pressures. 

your plan sounds good, good luck with it