White Screwless Sockets/Dimmers

canalsiderenovation

For any switches we want wide rockers and our spark has recommend Click Mode by Scholmore which is fine as there are no screws. The sockets/dimmers he has suggested are Click Mode and they all have screws and ideally we want white screwless. Anyone got any suggestions of a budget price range, white only which is screwless that covers sockets/dimmers etc.

In our last house we had stainless steel screwless (shed branded) and the fronts were always falling off them.

Any recommendations?

14 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Knightsbridge are pretty crap - terminals are awful and I used them in a garage and never again. 

As @Dan F said, you can go MK but not sure they have screwless dimmers

Thanks, I'll look into MK and if they do dimmers. Majority of our lights are on dimmers as I can't have lights too bright as they are really sensitive.

7 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Watch out then that you get any LED bulbs that are properly dimmable with standard MK dimmers as some need a certain type of leading edge (??) dimmer. 

Thanks. Will do we don't have any light fittings yet anyway - that may be a while!

I can't actually find MK screwless dimmers so don't think they do this in their range ......

I like Click Mode.  They are cheap price, but very well made, one of the best. 

I have never been bothered personally about a pair of honest fixing screws. you can put the plastic caps on to "hide" them but I rarely bother.

• Like 1