Panasonic 9kw Aquarea wiring diagram

Pete

On 15/12/2020 at 21:44, PeterW said:

It can’t ..! Need to put a stat in or on it somehow. 

Has it got any insertion pockets or is it foamed..??

And thats a really crap way to wire a pump

and valve on that picture ..! Trigger the valve with the thermostat, then use the micro switch to trigger the pump otherwise the pump is pushing against a closed valve. Daisy chaining is poor design 

Also on the other picture it show a NV thermostat connection and then states 230c switching ..? Which is it ..?

If you go to the bottom of the first page you will see two wiring drawings. The top one with the ufh wired into the base station is the Secom method and the other one is the Panasonic way

Sorry they aren’t wiring drawings they are schematics of components. 

What have Secom provided ..?  Have they provided the UFH too..? Or the Thermostat ..? 

Difficult to diagnose this from a distance as I don’t know what the supplier has provided or has been asked for. 

27 minutes ago, PeterW said:

What have Secom provided ..?  Have they provided the UFH too..? Or the Thermostat ..? 

Difficult to diagnose this from a distance as I don’t know what the supplier has provided or has been asked for. 

That is the wiring diagram that Secon sent. Secon provided the tank, heat pump,diverter valve and buffer tank. Wunda for ufh and thermostat for the room is just a generic stat. Will they and get the secon document for you now

32 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Secon Panasonic H Series rev1.3.pdf

• 5 months later...

Morning Pete,

How had you gotten on with your install? I'm just about to embark on a similar process with my TCAP (9kW), and thought I'd share my thoughts having read through the latest 2021 Pan installation manual and spoken to Secon Solar. In a nutshell, they have advised to treat the central heating side of the system as two separate parts. On the HP side, we connect the 3 port valve, UVC stat & immersion heater. These will allow the HP to switch between DHW and CH, control to UVC tank temp and water flow temperature for the CH side which feeds into the buffer tank (which is the critical part of this approach).

My understanding is that we will then call on that buffer tank 'heat' when needed through the wiring centre; UFH pumps, room stats will be hooked up to this side, and operate as a seperate entity (i.e. no connection to the HP). Presumably when UFH (in my case) fires up as the thermostats 'asks' for heat, this will begin to draw heat off the buffer tank, which in turn sets off the HP to regain that heat in the buffer eventually.

Thoughts?