Black bath

Pocster

14 minutes ago, Bored Shopper said:

I am quite longlegged (i'd like to think ??) and if I sit diagonally I can strech my legs fully. I prefer sitting very deep up to my neck to lying stretched with ... er... you know... bits sticking out :)))

I'm 6' 4 1/2", I can lie down comfortably in mine. If I doze off I slide under, it's that big.

1 hour ago, pocster said:

Slim people have slim baths

Fat people have (expletive deleted)ing 6 yard skips to bathe in 

Rich man sweating in a sauna bath
Poor boy scrubbing in a tub
Me, I stay gritty up to my ears
Washing in a bucket of mud
Washing in a bucket of mud

4 hours ago, Bored Shopper said:

We went for a Japanese soaking bathtub (I was very opposed at first, but...), and I SOOO love it! It's roomy. It's exceptionally easy to get in and out (with problem knee that's important). It actually covers you up to the neck with no bits sticking out and getting cold.

Will never go again for a standard long bath in my life :) black or white :)

IMG-1499.jpg

So that’s what the other worktop in your kitchen was .. the one leaning in the breakfast bar.

I thought that went with the sumptuous blue pattern like frosties and vinegar. Now understand why.

7 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

So that’s what the other worktop in your kitchen was .. the one leaning in the breakfast bar.

I thought that went with the sumptuous blue pattern like frosties and vinegar. Now understand why.

Yes, you are right - that was a spare panel and some cutouts. We had a brilliant tiles supplier who dispatched the tiles to us, and then called saying one of the large panels arrived to their warehouse damaged so they would proactively replace it, but send the damaged one as well as it is large and we may wish to use the cutouts. So we had nowhere to put them and they are still residing under the breakfast bar. Once the garage is finished, they'll be moved there for storage and I will FINALLY be able to sit properly at the breakfast bar!

The blue worktops are still in place (Cambria Skye), and dearly loved, and the family now know that as soon as one STOPS seeing the blue upon entering the kitchen - it's probably high time to tidy up dishes and rubbish from the surfaces to reveal the colour :))))))

13 hours ago, pocster said:

6’4 wide ??? 

Only the tip.

And to think I had resisted making offensive bath tub gags for days.

I thought you were going to mean black internals which may have been naff but don’t see anything wrong with black externals in the right setting.

Ordered 

from

the big bathroom shop 

Delivery due Thursday . Website seemed to be accurate I.e showing items in and out of stock - rather than click and hope . Extra 10% discount . Delivery was £25 but are given a 2 hour window and a call beforehand - which I so appreciate.

See what happens !

I also ordered a McAlpine - White 1.5" Plastic Bath Trap

I’m not certain this will be shallow enough as I can’t break through my concrete floor due to ufh . So I probably need to ‘prepare’ for a super shallow trap ...