“Modern” Chandelier

Mandana

6 hours ago, canalsiderenovation said:

I'm about to order one light from Ali Express. I wanted a Tom Dixon designer one and the price was eye watering.... I'm hoping it will be ok. I actually emailed the store and got them to alter the design slightly and they have been great so far at adjusting things to our requirements.

link!

following with interest.

56 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

link!

following with interest.

This is what I want... It's for over our dining table. The white with the brass inside and the cost not something I'd even contemplate! I didn't want black or chrome.

https://www.tomdixon.net/eu/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/1817/s/beat-white-range-round-pendant-system

IMG_20201122_093822.thumb.jpg.af9a1ffd8cd9083f9433d24ff7ff9043.jpg

Edited by canalsiderenovation
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, canalsiderenovation said:

I'm about to order one light from Ali Express. I wanted a Tom Dixon designer one and the price was eye watering.... I'm hoping it will be ok. I actually emailed the store and got them to alter the design slightly and they have been great so far at adjusting things to our requirements.

Would be very interested to see the Tom Dixon one you liked and the one you bought from Ali Express. My husband is concerned about stuff coming from China quoting if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 20:57, Mandana said:

Would be very interested to see the Tom Dixon one you liked and the one you bought from Ali Express. My husband is concerned about stuff coming from China quoting if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Well we ended up with a refund because they couldn't do exactly what we were after. We have just however fitted this in our kitchen/dining room.

IMG-20201210-WA0036.thumb.jpg.2669a3910543b6b1791fbfa50ce717c8.jpgIMG-20201210-WA0040.thumb.jpg.e7382fd7c4eb176e0277fd5db9c00b8b.jpg

• Like 1