Streeeeeeesssssssssssss ?

Taff

On 03/11/2020 at 17:41, Taff said:

he Did mention the daikin but I never heard of them, are they any good 

I work for Daikin, you won't have heard of them because they are Japanese and buy other companies, so my branch is Hubbards, Belgium is DENV, Italy is Zanotti etc.

But, I work in keeping cold, refrigeration not heating, so I can't help you, but I was planning on having a Daikin.

The ASHP branch are in Weybridge, Surrey, what happens is when you apply online they send your details to your local installer, who will contact you, so you don't talk to Daikin itself.

But, like the Mitsubishi there is a huge demand at the moment due to the RHI finishing soon.

7 minutes ago, PeterW said:

That is the green voucher scheme that they have now extended for 12 months. 

I think you'll find that:

- The GHG (which they just introduced) can be used until March 2022.

- The RHI scheme (which has been around for a while), was going to end on March 2021 but has now been extended 1yr to March 2022.

5 minutes ago, Dan F said:

I think you'll find that:

- The GHG (which they just introduced) can be used until March 2022.

- The RHI scheme (which has been around for a while), was going to end on March 2021 but has now been extended 1yr to March 2022.

Ahh ok ..! I know the GHG was initially only to 2021 but has been extended. Didn’t know RHI had also been extended 

I think you'll find  that the GHG will go on for a decade, given the number of houses to be sorted, and the new 68% target. My surmise was that it was limited to make everyone kick-start, which seems to have worked.

I haven't yet tried to work out whether a (say)  50% C02 reduction on all the older residential properties will meet the new +7% reduction targeted by 2030.

I think it might go a long way to it, but I am not sure what was assumed in the previous target.