My self build

Jason L

Hi all,

here is my proposed house, its an end of terrace and the appearance was constrained by the planners to match the existing row of houses.

It is only a small dwelling but perfectly formed :)   i have planning for it without the rooms in the roof and i'm just waiting for the PP for this scheme, but the planning officer said he is not keen on the all the roof windows and extra window in the gable  !   Fingers crossed.

J

2010-BC-SK01 rev F proposed plans and elevations.pdf

Good luck with it mate - presumably the neighbor sold you the plot so there should be few issues.

Mind you - the chap who sold me the field threatened to come at me with his shotgun as the lads doing my steel frame called on him first. He did say there was no point in me responding as he didn't have his 'ears' in so I just had a smoke and enjoyed the view as he ranted on.  Probably for the best as I would have otherwise terminated that little discussion with words not allowed on this site.

The steel guys were proper good tbh - Immense fab based in Peterborough.  I went around their place - great set up, good price and great blokes.

14 hours ago, Faz said:

Good luck with it mate - presumably the neighbor sold you the plot so there should be few issues.

Mind you - the chap who sold me the field threatened to come at me with his shotgun as the lads doing my steel frame called on him first. He did say there was no point in me responding as he didn't have his 'ears' in so I just had a smoke and enjoyed the view as he ranted on.  Probably for the best as I would have otherwise terminated that little discussion with words not allowed on this site.

The steel guys were proper good tbh - Immense fab based in Peterborough.  I went around their place - great set up, good price and great blokes.

cheers !  it certainly sounds like that was an exciting episode with your neighbour  !    yes the neighbour so it me and she is my mother ! so i shouldn't have any issues with her ! :)