Hidden cistern toilet frame, thingy

Russell griffiths

Now I personally hate them but due to space saving I need to fit a toilet with a hidden cistern, I know the name gerberit is one I see on here a lot

can anybody point me at things to look at, do they all do the same job

i would like the toilet to sit on the floor not wall mount, so just a back to wall pan needed

any things to look out for. 

4 hours ago, Oz07 said:

Due to space? These aren't usually any shorter unless you're putting the cistern into a void which is already there

Exactly that, I’ve left a void to have soil pipes hidden and stub stack, so toilet will sit in front of this false wall, so if I can stick the cistern in the void then I should be able to save 200mm, which is good here as it’s going to be the toilet that is for disabled access ??‍♂️?‍♂️

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/10/2020 at 17:20, ToughButterCup said:

Order from reuter.de, much cheaper (or were when we ordered two)

Need help with the German - PM me.

Ian

Any idea if Reuter (or Megabad/Skybad) are still delivering to the U.K.  Need to order (for now at least) some Gerebit frames and Grohe shower sets.

I know people have mentined big savings buying from Germany, but more recently (and assuming you shop around in U.K) what have peoples experiences been on cost savings vs. any additional complexity/delay?

@Dan F Reuter.de have removed the U.K. from their shipping destinations, not sure if Megabad have too. 

I can get the Geberit UP320 minus its faceplate for about £150 exc in the U.K.  which is comparable to the German pricing. If you are going the Grohe route for showers then consider the GROHE Rapid SL range for the frames. They come with the flush plate included and you can have them for £130 or so in the U.K. and they are of comparable quality. 

26 minutes ago, PeterW said:

@Dan F Reuter.de have removed the U.K. from their shipping destinations, not sure if Megabad have too. 

I can get the Geberit UP320 minus its faceplate for about £150 exc in the U.K.  which is comparable to the German pricing. If you are going the Grohe route for showers then consider the GROHE Rapid SL range for the frames. They come with the flush plate included and you can have them for £130 or so in the U.K. and they are of comparable quality. 

Mind sharing link to supplier? Not looked at Grohe frames yet but will do.

Tapnshower.com seem to have Grohe shower sets at close to german prices.