ipad air issue.

zoothorn

As you managed to get the link dialog box show up, you must be logged into the account.

To send the link you need to copy the link, there is a handy icon to do that.

Then go to your usual email and paste it into that.  Fill in the rest of the email i.e. who you are sending it to and a subject, then send it.

On 23/11/2020 at 10:10, SteamyTea said:

As you managed to get the link dialog box show up, you must be logged into the account.

To send the link you need to copy the link, there is a handy icon to do that.

Then go to your usual email and paste it into that.  Fill in the rest of the email i.e. who you are sending it to and a subject, then send it.

Im logged in ok, Its just not recognising the email address/ letting me use it, either the new gmail I just created.. or.. my main hotmail one as a test (therefore anyone's I want to send this clip to).

Keeps saying 'must be a gmail' but it is just that.

I honestly think I've exhausted all efforts. I agree with the BH resident comedian, that it would in fact have been quicker to have posted it.. or by now even cycled with it 87 miles.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zoothorn said:

Im logged in ok, Its just not recognising the email address/ letting me use it, either the new gmail I just created.. or.. my main hotmail one as a test (therefore anyone's I want to send this clip to).

Keeps saying 'must be a gmail' but it is just that.

I honestly think I've exhausted all efforts. I agree with the BH resident comedian, that it would in fact have been quicker to have posted it.. or by now even cycled with it 87 miles.

You tried my friend - that counts for something