2040 x 926 Internal Doors

Mandana

1 hour ago, Red Kite said:

I think they are Porta Line  in grey Euroinvest 

Oh wow! So similar to our choice!! They look great!

Ours are Porta Resist E1 in Gladstone white oak. Or at least they will be! 

I’m so glad I asked. Thanks for the photos! ??

A0E55BC6-8E75-4A35-BDBB-560D7A9F9170.jpeg

1 hour ago, Red Kite said:

I think they are Porta Line  in grey Euroinvest 

Are you fitting them yourself? We’ve asked TEV for a quote to fit them. We’re not even amateur carpenters!! 

Our builder doesn’t want to fit them but we know a carpenter we could ask maybe. Figured TEV would make a good job of it. 

We have fitted them ourselves - mostly  they went straight in  a couple of doors needed a very small trim  but we did know this . there is really easy adjustment on the hinges and  all rebates are precut. we had to drill the holes for the fire door hinges 

21 hours ago, Red Kite said:

We have fitted them ourselves - mostly  they went straight in  a couple of doors needed a very small trim  but we did know this . there is really easy adjustment on the hinges and  all rebates are precut. we had to drill the holes for the fire door hinges 

Are you quite handy then? We’re not, and don’t want to bodge it, especially the skirtings as we too are having them to match. 

Did you order an Alfa door by any chance? We’ve just learnt they are fixed to the floor somehow and we can’t see where or how. We have UFH so we’re wary of fixing anything to the floor, even though it’s 60-80mm deep. 

• 4 months later...