Our new front door!

Mandana

On 02/10/2020 at 16:41, Mandana said:

We’re very happy with it.

Looks lovely @Mandana

23 hours ago, Pete said:

Our front and back door from Pirnar

Really nice doors too @Pete

Are they all RAL7016 Anthracite? Also what colour render did you go for? Is it krend? We have seen a few 'white' variations on samples and it's hard to visualise.

You both have lovely cladding. I wish planning hadn't insisted on all render for our bungalow. I'd of loved to have had some variation.

1 hour ago, canalsiderenovation said:

Looks lovely @Mandana

Are they all RAL7016 Anthracite? Also what colour render did you go for? Is it krend? We have seen a few 'white' variations on samples and it's hard to visualise.

You both have lovely cladding. I wish planning hadn't insisted on all render for our bungalow. I'd of loved to have had some variation.

Thank you. The colour is 80077 on the Pirnar spec sheet. The render is Parex, thin coat system.

Go back to the planners and see if they will compromise. Have photos of finished projects that you think will compliment your build, worth a phone call or email surely?

2 hours ago, canalsiderenovation said:

Looks lovely @Mandana

All our windows and doors are 7016, as are the roof tiles and gutters/downpipes (powder coated aluminum)

I agree with @Pete - go back to planning with pictures. Wishing you luck. 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Taff said:

Lovely doors outta my league me thinks. Where was the side door from was that Pindar too? Is it wood composite?

The other outside doors are alu-clad on the outside with wood on the inside. Both sides in anthracite grey. 

The front door was Pirnar but the rest of the windows and doors were Rationel.